Type of personal data collected
- Full Name;
- Contact details (including mailing address, telephone number, email address);
- Personal details (Gender, Date of Birth, Driving license, Nationality and Country);
- Personal and professional details contained in your curriculum vitae when you apply to us for a job (Employment references, Professional Qualifications, Training History, Educational Qualifications and Certifications, Salary Information and Bank Account Information);
- Performance assessments and disciplinary records;
- Facial images/CCTV footage;
- Other information relating to you which you have provided to us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or in other forms of interaction with you.
If you provide us with any personal data relating to a third party (e.g. referral information from existing customers), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their personal data for the respective purposes.
Where consent is not obtained, Ban Hock Hin Co. Pte Ltd may collect, use and disclose personal data pursuant to an exception under the PDPA or other written law when the use is necessary for the following scenario:
- To respond to an emergency that threatens your life, health and safety or of another individual
- Necessary in the national interest, for any investigations or proceedings.
Purpose for which personal data is collected, used and disclosed
Ban Hock Hin Co. Pte Ltd collects, uses and discloses personal information and data for the following purposes:
- To perform obligations under on in connection with the provision of our goods or services to our clients;
- To provide ongoing product-related services and support (eg. Bike rental, Bike repair, bike service reminder, repair quotation, purchase of motor vehicle accident claims reporting, purchase of motor insurance);
- To enforce or defend the rights of Ban Hock Hin Co. Pte Ltd, its employees and directors;
- To contact and/or provide information to employment applicants, and other uses necessary for employment and recruiting activities;
- To process all administrative and human resources related matters within our organisation, including administering payroll, granting access to our premises and computer systems, processing leave applications, administering your insurance and other benefits, processing claims and expenses, investigating any acts or defaults (or suspected acts or defaults) and developing human resource policies;
- To perform obligations under or in connection with your contract of employment with, including payment of remuneration and tax;
- To provide entry clearance, verify the identity of visitors for security and contact tracing purposes at Ban Hock Hin Co. Pte Ltd office;
- For managing and terminating our employment relationship with you, including monitoring your internet access and your use of our intranet email to investigate potential contraventions of our internal or external compliance regulations, and resolving any employment related grievances;
- For ensuring business continuity of Ban Hock Hin Co. Pte Ltd in the event that your employment with us is or will be terminated;
- To comply with any applicable regulations, code of practice, rules and laws or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any form of governmental and/or regulatory authority;
(hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Purposes”).
Should there be any need to use your personal information and data for any other purposes, Ban Hock Hin Co. Pte Ltd will notify you and obtain prior permission and consent.
By providing personal data relating to a third party (e.g. spouse, children, referees and/or employees), the individual shall represent and warrant that prior consent is obtained from such third party for the collection, use or disclosure of personal data.
We may collect, use and disclose your personal data pursuant to an exception under the Personal Data Protection Act or as required/authorised under any other written law.
By providing us with your personal information and data or by accessing or viewing the website or any of its products/services, functions or contents, it is deemed that you have agreed to each and all the terms, conditions and notices stated in this policy.
Withdrawal of Consent
The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by writing in to our Data Protection Officer (DPO). Our DPO can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please understand that your withdrawal for all of the purposes necessary to Ban Hock Hin Co. Pte Ltd fulfilling our contractual duties towards you or facilitating your request or providing our services to you may carry consequences. We will review and inform you on the consequences of the withdrawal prior to processing your request.
Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data pursuant to an exception under the PDPA or as required/authorised under any other written law.
Consequences of consent withdrawal
Please be noted that should you not consent and provide us with the relevant personal data to fulfil the “Purposes” of collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Ban Hock Hin Co. Pte Ltd, it may hinder our ability to continue to interact with you. We may not be able to provide, operate and administer Ban Hock Hin Co. Pte Ltd products/services, on boarding support and ongoing products/services support.
As Ban Hock Hin Co. Pte Ltd relies on your personal data to provide products and services to you, you shall ensure that the information provided by you to us is at all times correct, accurate and complete. You shall update us in a timely manner of all changes to the information provided to us by informing our DPO in writing at email@example.com.
Access to and Correction of Personal Information
If at any time you would like to access, correct, or delete personal information we have collected from you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may make a small charge for this service. In certain circumstances, including when required by applicable law, we will comply with your request. Please note that we may be required by law to retain certain information. Before Ban Hock Hin Co Pte Ltd is able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, we may ask you to verify your identity and/or provide other details to help us respond to your request. Where we are satisfied on reasonable grounds that a correction should be made, we will correct the data as soon as possible, or within 30 days from the date we receive your request.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours and others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain all information that you give us for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by relevant laws according to our retention policy which keeps track of the retention schedules of the personal data you provide us, in paper or electronic forms.
We will dispose of or destroy such documents containing your personal data in a proper and secure manner when the retention limit is reached.
International Transfer of Information
Security of Information
To safeguard all information that you give us, all electronic storage and transmission of all information collected through our email are secured with appropriate security technologies. Our servers are hosted in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to prevent interference or intrusion of information. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us by email and you do so at your own risk.
If you would like to contact us with any queries or comments, please send an email to email@example.com or send a letter to The Data Protection Officer at 6 Defu Lane 4, Singapore 539410.
For Customer Feedback and all other enquiries, you may reach us via our contact us page at https://www.bhh.com.sg/contact-us/