Information This Site Gathers
In the normal course of the operation of Ban Hock Hin Co., Pte Ltd web pages, a minimal amount of data logging is undertaken for the sole purpose of designing www.bhh.com.sg website to enhance the user’s experience. These include the visitors’ originating ip address, date and time of access, page(s) viewed and files downloaded. This information is reviewed periodically to determine which pages are of interest, which pages should be removed or modified, and to assist in assessing which features should or should not be included in the web page design.
Our Commitment To Your Privacy
Ban Hock Hin Co., Pte Ltd assures you that we do not:
- sell the names and addresses of our customers to vendors.
- rent any information that you have provided to third-parties
Use Of The Information This Site Collects
1) The information we collect is used for our records. We assure all customers that any personal information collected will be used only for the purposes for which this information has been collected. In addition, any personal data collected is used for business purposes only.
2) Personal customer information is not kept longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are collected. Such information is also not made publicy available in any way.
Personal customer information collected, if any, will be used and processed fairly and lawfully. Ban Hock Hin Co., Pte Ltd will do its utmost to ensure that personal data will be protected against unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Access to Personal Information
1) You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete and up to date by logging in to your account. For other personal information, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access so you can request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if Ban Hock Hin Co., Pte Ltd is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes.
2) We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardise the privacy of others, and are extremely impractical or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
1) We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
1) Ban Hock Hin Co., Pte Ltd websites, products, applications and services may contain links to third-party websites. Information collected by third parties, who may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
1) To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Ban Hock Hin Co., Pte Ltd employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
Personal Data Protection Act
1) To comply with the requirements of the PDPA, you can opt in to give us your consent to contact you for latest promotion and products information via your telephone. Or if you have previously given us consent to contact you for such purposes, we will continue to do so until you withdraw your consent.
Should you have any feedback or enquiry relating to your personal data, please contact Ban Hock Hin Co. Pte Ltd’s Data Protection Officer
Postal Address: 6 Defu lane 4 Singapore 539410
Telephone Number : 6281 6520
More information on the Personal Data Protection Notice: Click here
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE POLICIES AT ANY TIME BY POSTING CHANGES HERE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF Ban Hock Hin Co., Pte Ltd. RESOURCES AFTER CHANGES ARE POSTED CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY AS MODIFIED BY THE POSTED CHANGES