Paying homage to the past the Resurgence Gear has taken the Café Racer Selvedge denim jean and gone back to the traditional way of weaving the jeans on a shuttle loom so as to prevent it from fraying, snagging or curling, and is distinguishable by the red stripes on the edge. The Café Racer provides a relaxed fit and is usually worn with the cuffs turned up; after all why have red stripes if you’re not going to show them off? These jeans are 60% lined with PEKEV, and as with all Resurgence Gear motorcycle jeans they come with an adjustable knee and hip armour from KNOX. The Café Racer offers the highest level of protection at high street prices.
- 12oz Selvedge denim, manufactured in the old fashioned way on a shuttle loom
- Traditional 5 pocket design
- Relaxed cut for men, skinny cut for ladies
- 60% lined, to the top of the boot, with PEKEV™, Resurgence Gear’s revolutionary new aramid based lining, covering zones 1, 2 and some of 3
- Inner comfort mesh lining to wick heat and moisture away from the skin
- Knox flexiform CE EN1621-1 knee and hip armour included
- Available in 2 colours for men or ladies, Raw and washed Selvedge denim
- Hip and knee armour pockets with adjustment.